Seed Meter Testing
We offer seed meter testing year around with our Precision Planting Meter Max of Test Stand on all makes of planters: Case IH, Kinze, John Deere, White and Great Plains.
1. Your meter is mounted to our Precision Planting Meter Max Test stand
2. We fill the stand with a sample of the seed you will plant with and enter your population and planting speed.
3. We then use this data to adjust, clean, balance and repair the seed meter to ensure it’s running at peak performance.
4. We then use this data to adjust, clean, balance and repair the seed meter to ensure it’s running at peak performance.
5. You receive a print out of your meter’s performance.
Why it Pays to Test Your Seed Meters
- Avoids doubles and skips
- Reduces input cost
- Optimizes planter performance
- Reduces equipment breakdowns
- Increases profit per acre
Contact the service department to book your seed meters.